LIVO BRAKE FLUIDS.LIVO LUBRICANTS-Common Terms: Anti-Foaming Agent: Additive used to suppress foaming by reducing bubbles formation on the surface.
LIVO Brake Fluids are a type of hydraulic fluids used in hydraulic brakes and hydraulic clutch applications in automobiles, motorcycles, trucks, and some bicycles. Brake fluids used to transfer force into pressure, and to amplify braking force. LIVO LI DOT-3 is heavy duty highly stable brake fluid. It is formulated with high quality glycol and glycol ether to provide superior protection over long service and extreme operating conditions.
Benefits and Features.
- Increased boiling point provides and extra margin of safety over the conventional DOT-3 brake fluids.
- Resists the tendency to evaporate at elevated temperature.
- Maintains consistent viscosity under a wide range of operation conditions.
- Corrosion inhibitors are added to prevent corrosion of metals by brake fluids.
- Prevents moisture absorption.
- Very low compressibility even with varying temperature.
- Excellent compatibility with rubber components.
- Safe to mix with other brake fluids.